Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Current Games

Well it's time for my weekly Wednesday update where I will post what I have recently playing and what I have been doing in that game. Yes, this is a rip-off of some other blogs but it does give a good insight into what the blogger does.
-Oblivion
No surprise here. I have been obsessed with Oblivion for a long time and I am currently attempting to finish some of the achievements up. This means a giant Shivering Isles grind-through. Yay -_-
-Halo 3
What else is there to do in this game besides multiplayer? I have been trying to get above a Lieutenant Grade 2, but since I'm not very good at it. You get the point. Favorite game mode is Team SWAT.
-Tekken 6
I'm not that much of a fighter fan but since I am renting it from the library I just said what the hell. Surprisingly it is a VERY fun game!!! Expect it to be my next review. Gonna buy it as my next game.
-Finally Super Smash Bros Brawl
Love this game, love the Wii. All haters please don't even say a word...

Well that was my first weekly check up and I hope you'll like my next review. Please also don't forget to read my Oblivion review as every new post moves the previous post down a page!!!


EDIT: Credit of this post goes to:
Ascension Gaming Podcast
Bethblog

No comments:

Post a Comment