Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Youtube reviews will be coming

Well, I have finally gotten my camera to work so I will start to review games in video starting this weekend. The youtube channel they will be posted on is going to be here:

Here is the starting line up: (Lineup might change depending on my preferences during that time period)

-Supreme Commander
-Halo 3
-Redo of Elder Scrolls IV Collectors Edition
-Redo of COD4
-Tom Clancy's Endwar (This one is iffy as I have not played that much of it)
-Mass Effect
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Mario Kart Wii
-Killzone Liberation

That is the lineup that will occur up to February 16 when I will update the lineup depending on what I will get for my birthday.

SupCom 2 is coming out on March 16th for Xbox 360. I am pre-ordering it soon and I will have the review up for it two days after release.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog and I gathered some new information through your blog. Your blog is really very informative and unique. Keep posting like this.

    Game Localization Testing Services

    ReplyDelete